Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shopping!


Today while Steve was at school, I decided to do a little shopping to pretty up our home and make it, well, more inviting.  So off I went to K-Mart and the Dollar Tree. I bought some smell good stuff that you can systematically place throughout your home to make it smell better. i.e. the bathroom, kids rooms, etc. Now our house smells like it just rained, you know that right before it rains and right after smell? Like everything is so clean? Yes, nice. At K-Mart, I bought curtains and a curtain rod to put up in our living room so that the sun doesn't come in and bake us alive during the awful hours from 5-7pm. Then I walked over to the LDS Bookstore here in town and bought some picture frames of the First Presidency and Christ and the Living Christ proclamation in Portuguese. Hung them up on the wall and now this part of the house sorta resembles a home. A couple of pictures, curtains and some smelly good stuff did the trick. I should try that in the other rooms... ya that's right, you heard me "Office" I'm comin' for ya...

2 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

What a fun blog!! Looks like you have done a great job on your place! Isn't it so fun to make your place your own!

Sara Kofoed said...

It is way fun! I love decorating my house and making it my own. Love you! Have a great day!