Monday, September 15, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance!

We went to a dance on Saturday. The Welcome Back Dance, mostly for freshman, but we were bored and wanted something to do so we went. Let me tell you, not a lot of married people there. Awkward... anyways, we danced the night away! And of course they played the dumbest song on the universe, Hannah Montana The Best of Both Worlds. Sorry to all of you out there who like that kind of stuff, but I'm not a big Hannah Montana fan. They had tons of different songs out there and boy did I feel old when they did line dances and I was one of the few who knew how the line dance actually went. There came a point in the night when I wondered if my husband really knew who I was when he wrapped his arm around some other girl! What happened was we were dancing in a mosh pit trying not to fall down when the song ends and he turns back towards the stage, naturally and wraps his arm around the girl next to him, which was NOT me. He didn't even look at her, just wrapped his arm around her and started swaying to the music. In the meantime, she was looking at him like WHO THE HECK ARE YOU? Finally I started to pull on his arm to get it off her, but he wasn't paying attention to me. Then I pulled harder and yelled his name, he turns and sees me... the look on his face was priceless! He looked like he had been caught red handed with another woman. So funny. He turned to her and apologized and she said it was okay but disappeared into the crowd very quickly to get away from this freak who just wrapped his arm around her. I think it was worth it to see the look on both of their faces when it happened. So ladies, if you're ever in the mood for a laugh, try this one at home!

No comments: