Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nowadays

Well, school has started for Steve. It started on September 9. He is taking his IBC class this year which is worth 12 credits and Visual Media which is worth 2 credits. The IBC program is so difficult and demanding that they recommend that you don't have a job or any other classes while you are taking this course. Which is physically impossible for the students who are married and have to provide for their families. Which Steve does. He provides for us and works at the school and has more classes. So in essence he is breaking all the rules that they set. Yay for us. So just in case you don't know, IBC is where the students make a new business and run it on campus. They have to come up with the idea and they present their idea to their company and the company has a president and a CEO and everything which the students choose themselves. Then the company presents the idea to bank loan officers and they decide if that idea seems credible enough to give a bunch of money to. Then the students run the company and try to make money. Yay. So Steve is going to be gone a bunch working with the company and trying to make money and make good grades.

With my life. Well, I am babysitting Aaron just about everyday and Aaron and Caleb just love playing together. They discovered our Tupperware the other day and ummm well lets just say that they had fun and made a mess. I am also cleaning the apartments that we live at after the families that have lived there move out. So I clean the apartment in between tenants which is nice so their stuff is out of the apartment and out of my way. I get paid pretty good and the work is a as you need it thing so it isn't all the time. I am also staying home and taking care of Caleb, the house, my husband, and cooking, and everything else. I am a pretty busy woman. So you will never guess what I did on Saturday. I hired someone to clean my bedroom and do my laundry. Yes, I did. It only cost me $15. Sweet! I deep cleaned my whole house while Steve was away at his business retreat. He was gone for 2 1/2 days. Oh my goodness my house was a mess. But it still hurts when your mother comes to visit and says that you are much different now cuz you used to be the clean one. Ouch.

Caleb is 10 months old now. He is crawling like a maniac and trails furniture all the time. He is just itching to walk, but isn't quite there yet. Hopefully by Christmas, but I am hoping Halloween. He will walk if you hold onto his hands and I have seen him stand by himself a couple of times. He has 6 teeth now. 4 on top and 2 on bottom. He eats the food we eat except that he likes a couple of vegetables now but they are all baby food. I can't get him to eat real vegetables yet so that is what he gets. He has tons of hair, it is long and fine and sticks straight up. Adorable. He weighs about 20 pounds and is an adorable thing. We will post pictures soon. Maybe.

No comments: