Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dads...

So life continues. We have lived in our "new" apartment for a while now... about 2 1/2 months. I have been babysitting this little boy for a little while now. He is a year old, just older than Caleb. But he is a bully. He is a hitter/pusher/shover/stand on top of-er. What can I do to get this through to his tiny little head?! I am "punishing" him, by just putting him in time-out for a little bit and then talking to him about it. It doesn't seem to be doing any good though. I don't know what to do. I'm frustrated. It pays pretty good though, we needed the money to get through the month with all of our bills and crap piling up. Sometimes I wish that part of growing up never happens. Well Caleb is doing good. He is crawling all over the house, so it is an extra incentive for me to keep the house clean. Although, it does seem like I am doing ALL of the work around the house ALL of the time. I do the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, straightening up, etc. Why is it that men think that just because moms work from home it isn't a full time job. Our job ends when he goes to bed and begins when he gets up. It isn't a 9-5 job. It is all the time and it never ends. The only difference between his job and mine is the location. And mine lasts longer and I don't get paid. He needs to realize that. That small detail. He doesn't change ANY diapers Monday through Friday. NONE. Then on the weekends, he still whines if it is a poopy one. HOW DARE HE!!!! UUUUGHGHGHGHGHG! Sorry I needed to vent. I'm excited to see my family soon. One week and counting. Whoo- Hoo!

No comments: