Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life in Blackfoot

So as you all probably know, we are no longer living in Rexburg and are no longer managing apartments. We were told we needed to be out of our house in 3 days (over the weekend), and so we asked Steve's grandmother if we could stay with her at her house in Blackfoot, Idaho. So here we are until we can find another job.

So the job hunt is on. We haven't had much of any luck yet. Steve has an interview with Quest tomorrow in Idaho Falls. Hopefully, he will get that job. We will find out tomorrow if he got it or not. I really really, REALLY hope that he does. I could go for that. I am still having trouble getting comfortable at his grandmothers house. We are freezing at night because we are living in the basement, but I am very, very grateful that she opened up her house to us. It was very nice of her. Plus, once you start living along, you get used to a certain way of living and a certain routine that you do. So I don't blame her for getting upset sometimes that we disrupt that. She is wonderful, and I love her.

I am excited for tomorrow. Okay, Caleb. He can sit up on his own for short periods of time now. He can roll over all the way now. He has only done it from his belly to his back a couple of times, but he has still done it. He is eating solid foods now! I finally got him to eat it, but mostly through a syringe rather than a spoon. He is still having problems with the spoon, so I hope I am not hindering him by feeding him through the syringe.

Well I got to go. It is bedtime, and I have to work out in the morning. My legs are soooo sore. I hope that this will help me lose the weight. Love Ya!

No comments: