Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back in Rexburg!

Okay, So I NEVER thought that I would be so happy to be back in Rexburg, ID. It is difficult to relay the experiences we went through while living with Steve's Grandma Kofoed in Blackfoot. Let's just suffice it to say, Two women cannot live under the same roof.
Well we are back in Rexburg and we are loving it. At least I am. I think my family is too. Caleb is no longer sharing a room with us. It is warm enough here that he doesn't have to do that anymore. Which makes Steve happy. And me. Our apartment is very nice. We live very close to some of our friends and I go over there alot to play on her Wii. Which I like and Steve likes that I can go out and have some fun. He isn't a fan of the internet here because he can't play his video games very well online. Which stinks for him, but I am like, "Awwww, thats too bad honey." HEHEHEHEHE. We don't have our television yet, so I am stuck watching shows online. Which isn't my favorite thing to do. All of our stuff is being stored at our friends house under it actually, in a storage place. And we are getting it today. So, no pots and pans or silverware or anything for the past about week. Which is EXTREMELY difficult to do when you are trying to be on a diet. Seriously. So I have a hold on my diet until I can cook again. I know, probably not the best idea but it's what it is.
Caleb went in for his 6 month check up on Wednesday. He weighs 17.4 pounds and is 25.5 inches long. He is in the 49% for his weight, the 18% for his height, and the 8% for his head size. SO I have a short and chubby baby. So it isn't necessarily that he is a chunk, but that he is short so he looks like a chunk. LOL. I don't know, it sounds better to me. He definitely doesn't have a Nelson head, which is good on his part. He was blessed. We are trying to feed him sitting up now so that he can eat with us at the table when he is a little older. Well, Life is good. Hopefully I will see you all soon!

No comments: