Monday, July 20, 2009

BABY BUMP!!!

Okay so update on the baby. He is doing great! I feel him kicking and moving around in there a lot, but sadly Steve can't feel the baby yet. Last night, my little sister came over for dinner and they both were feeling my belly cuz he was moving a lot and Steve goes, " If you feel something and I don't, I am going to be very upset." Bekah, my sister, goes oh my gosh i think i feel something! I was like is it a bump bump bump? And she's all yeah. I said yep thats my heart beat. She was a little dissapointed, but I think Steve was relieved. That would have been so sad if she got to feel our baby before Steve did. When is the father able to feel the baby move or anyone else for that matter? I am 21 weeks and nothing yet. I was talking to my friend yesterday and she is a month ahead of me and she said that her husband felt the baby when she was like 18 weeks! Is is different for everyone or do you start to feel the baby around the same time? Please let me know! Well, those of you who have been pregnant before... I LOVE MATERNITY PANTS/CLOTHES!!!! Whoever came up with those lovely things with the stretch bellies ROCK!!! I can't fit into my other pants comfortably anymore. How sad is that?! Well, I guess not really sad at all because that means that my baby is growing and getting bigger, which he especially needs to do. My doctor told me that there is a high chance that my baby will be underweight. Because I'm taking epileptic medication. Is that such a big deal? Is that something that I need to be worried about? If not, great! If so, then why? Should I start worrying now or later? Well, oh my car...
So the car that we just got like a couple weeks ago, the Hyundai Accent 2001 broke down on us. It needs a new motor which is going to cost like $3000! Steve's parents already put a lot of money into the car so we thought that it would be best to not fix it. The warranty on the new motor is only like 60 days so if it breaks down again? We're out of luck. So right now we are using my brother's car while he is away in Afghanistan. Hopefully, we will be able to save up enough money for a down payment on a car that is reliable and will last a long time while we start our family. I don't want to be stuck on the side of the road with a baby and no way to do anything about it. Right? Well life keeps on truckin' love you guys!

1 comment:

Alaina Nelson said...

I'm thrilled to hear about your baby doing well... and wish I could answer any of your questions about your pregnancy. I think it's kind of different for everybody though...

I hope things with the car get worked out. I know how hard it is to be with out one. Love you guys