Saturday, May 2, 2009

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

So Steve and I are preparing and waiting and being happy.... Oh, you wanna know why? Well.... we are going to be parents! Yep that's right. I am pregnant. Scary thought I know. But it was bound to happen someday right? Craving and sickness wise, I have been craving lemons, not bread, hating bread, ummm vegetables, popcorn, and salt. Sickness wise I have just been very nauseous but luckily I haven't thrown up yet. Which is good. Well life is going pretty good right now.

Both jobs are going great. I am still working at Arctic Circle and at the Dentist's office. Both are going okay. Ice cream isn't smelling that great and neither is greasy food like burgers or whatever like french fries. Very interesting....

2 comments:

Alaina Nelson said...

woo hoo! So happy for you! Love you

Aleese and Scott said...

That is so exciting congratulations!