Friday, October 10, 2008

Awww... the Wii

Okay so a little while ago, we bought a Wii from Ebay. We got the Wii, Guitar Hero 3, like 5 other games for all like $335. Which isn't a bad price at all. But anyways, since it has been here, we have played it like non-stop. I used to complain about Steve playing too many video games and never spending time with me, but I guess it's different when you want to play those games too. Then you are playing those games together which makes it kinda cool to just hang out and be together. That used to not be enough for me. I wanted to just always be with him and near him and just I guess expect him to entertain me. But life isn't like that. Life isn't about making sure that you're taken care of, life is about taking care of other people. And doing that really does make you happy. Service is truly the best thing that you can do to help yourself and others in one fatal swoop. Okay back to the Wii, Steve has this game called Resident Evil 4 and it absolutely terrifies me. I can't watch him play at night. It has come to the point where he can only play during the day time because it scares me so bad. Why? Why does a video game scare me? Me, who loves to watch scary movies. I have no clue. It just does. Well, life is going okay right now. Still looking for jobs...

No comments: