Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update...

Alright well life has continued to move forward whether I want it to or not. School has started, and Steve has become extremely busy again. We all knew this was going to happen inevitably. He is taking like 9 or 10 credits this semester and working 20 hours. Not to mention having all the homework that he has and the fact that he is working so hard at applying for jobs every day. Which I really appreciate. I mean if he wasn't, than I would be upset that he isn't looking into the future at all. What with him graduating this December. On the 16th if you must know at like 8:00pm. Something like that. Not that we are counting down the days or anything like that. I mean, please, what kind of people do you think we are? hehehehe j/k I totally am counting down the days. Lets see on other news, the diet/lifestyle change that I am doing is going really well. It is getting easier and easier to find meals and food that coincide with it. But there are those occasions that I will attend a birthday party or something of that nature and can't eat any of the food that was provided because it is all unhealthy. And that is okay. I am not like super upset or gripe about it. I just hang out with the good few friends that I have left and have fun. So since starting this "thing" about a month ago, I have lost 14 pounds! Whoo-Hoo! So excited about that. Let me tell you. I have been recording what I eat so that I can keep track of how many calories, fat, carbs, and protein that I have been eating each day at this cool website called www.fitday.com or something like that. I like it. It has really helped me decide and understand how much of and what I am putting into my body. John also let me borrow his book called the Primal Blueprint which is the name of the "thing" that I am doing. Thanks John! Really appreciate it!
Halloween is coming up and I am getting so excited for it. Caleb is going to have so much fun. Well, Steve and I might have more fun than Caleb, but I think that is normal in the beginning. We are going to try and teach him to say trick-or-treat so that he will get cute points thus getting more candy. Yay! I can't guarantee how much of that candy he will actually see, but he will probably see some of it. I think we have decided what we are going to go as this year. Caleb will be Darth Vator, before he is all burned and stuff. So he will just be a young Jedi knight. Steve is going to be Obi one Kanobi. And I will be Princess Leia or Queen Palpaltine. How sad is that that I know her name? Oh well. I haven't decided which yet. Steve says Leia so that I can wear the bikini thing.... Not in Rexburg dear... Well, life is still moving forward. And Forget me not...

No comments: